Work experience and visitors
At present, all our Work Experience placements have been filled.
This page will be updated when we have further opportunities for work experience.
Please do not send any emails until the new programme begins.
Papworth Hospital offers a range of work experiences for people seeking future roles within the health service, for example those looking to:
- Join medical school
- Commence nurse training
- Become healthcare assistants
- Hold administration and clerical posts, i.e. medical secretaries
- Seek careers in healthcare science and physiology
- Develop in the role of cardiographer
- Experience the role of physiotherapist
This list is not exhaustive and all applications for work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
The placement provided does depend upon age, for example a visit to theatres or clinical areas is not permitted for those younger than 16 years of age due to the nature of the work in these areas.
If you would like the opportunity to sample work in a hospital environment please contact the education team at email@example.com