Did you know that by working at Papworth Hospital the range of benefits open to you include:
- A subsidised restaurant
- Flexible working options
- Support with child care vouchers and an NHS nursery
- An NHS pension scheme
- Low-cost home ownership schemes
- Use of the hospital gym and corporate membership at a leisure club
- Travel to work options including a car share and cycle scheme
- Personal Support Line - ICAS
- NHS Discounts Scheme
- First-time buyer
- Previous home owner who can’t now afford to buy without help
- Housing association or council tenant
- ‘Key worker’ (a key public sector worker, like a nurse or teacher)
The childcare vouchers scheme is a benefit to staff with children by assisting them to pay for their childcare requirements whilst obtaining cost savings. The scheme is provided as a salary sacrifice scheme or as part of your flexible benefits package - whichever way it is provided you will be able to save money on the cost of your childcare.
Advice and support on childcare matters can be obtained by contacting the Recruitment Services Department or the external organisation Childcare Vouchers: www.childcarevouchers.co.uk.
Church Lane Day Nursery is a purpose-built facility situated within easy walking distance of the hospital. The nursery is owned by the hospital and is primarily, but not exclusively, to provide nursery care for NHS staff.
The nursery is operated by Wigwam Nurseries Ltd., who are a small Cambridgeshire-based childcare company. The nursery is bright and very well equipped and provides a homely atmosphere. There is outside access to a secure and secluded garden. For more information please contact Church Lane Day Nursery on 01480 830320.