Patient Experience Panel
The 2000 Government report, the NHS Plan, highlights the importance of involving patients, their carers and families and seeking their views about the way health services are organised and delivered.
At Papworth Hospital we already ask and involve people who use our services to help us plan for the future. We continually work to improve and develop the ways in which we consult with people to enable them to express their opinions.
We would value your views and experience to help us shape our services to meet:
- The changing needs of the communities we serve
- The individual needs of our patients, their carers and families, and of other visitors to the hospital
Are you interested in health matters and do you positively support patient and public involvement? You may be an individual user of our services, a carer, relative and friend or you may represent a local voluntary organisation.
If so, would you be able to:
- Commit yourself to attend quarterly meetings for at least 12 months?
- Work effectively with other people?
- Make links with local groups and organisations, and express the views of people who use our services?
- Share your own experiences of our services?
- Contribute to our various working groups?
If so, this could be your chance to make a real difference by joining our Patient Experience Panel.
If you would like to find out more please contact:
Patient Advice and Liaison Service Manager
Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Cambridgeshire CB23 3RE
Tel: 01480 364896