Papworth Hospital organises and hosts a number of cardiothoracic courses for medical professionals. As a world renowned hospital with a wealth of specialist expertise, our staff are well placed to share their knowledge and experience with clinical colleagues. To find out more about the courses contact Anne Scott the Conference Facilitator.
In addition to the events that we run, our experienced staff are often involved in running seminars and education events away from the hospital's main site. The events listed here are supported by the hospital and we encourage as many people to attend as is possible.
Anne Scott Conference facilitator, will provide comprehensive organisation, administration and delivery of events.
- Day to day management of all aspects of Papworth Hospital post-graduate education
- Identification and booking of a suitable venue
- Liaising with identified speakers and chairs with regard to their presentation, travel and accommodation as appropriate
- Advertising the event to potential audiences identified by yourself
- Registering delegates
- Ensuring events are run on time and on budget
- Providing a quality event, run in a professional manner
- Good customer service - both internally and externally
- Ensuring the events runs smoothly and to your satisfaction
- Providing conference facilitation for all employees across the site
- Papworth Thoracic Ultrasound Course - 20 January 2014
- Papworth ECMO Courses
Additional ECMO Course dates
The follow courses will be running in 2014.
- Monday 10 to Wednesday 12 March
- Monday 9 to Wednesday 11 June
- Monday 22 to Wednesday 24 September
- Monday 24 to Wednesday 26 November
- Cardiology Training Day - CT/MRI imaging - 10 March 2014
- Cardiology Training Day - Intervention - 13 May 2014
- Cardiology Training Day - EP and devices - 7 November 2014
Please contact Anne Scott, Conference Facilitator, on Tel: 01480 364448.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.