Papworth Hospital organises and hosts a number of cardiothoracic courses for medical professionals. As a world renowned hospital with a wealth of specialist expertise, our staff are well placed to share their knowledge and experience with clinical colleagues. To find out more about the courses contact Anne Scott the Conference Facilitator.
In addition to the events that we run, our experienced staff are often involved in running seminars and education events away from the hospital's main site. The events listed here are supported by the hospital and we encourage as many people to attend as is possible.
Anne Scott Conference facilitator, will provide comprehensive organisation, administration and delivery of events.
- Day to day management of all aspects of Papworth Hospital post-graduate education
- Identification and booking of a suitable venue
- Liaising with identified speakers and chairs with regard to their presentation, travel and accommodation as appropriate
- Advertising the event to potential audiences identified by yourself
- Registering delegates
- Ensuring events are run on time and on budget
- Providing a quality event, run in a professional manner
- Good customer service - both internally and externally
- Ensuring the events runs smoothly and to your satisfaction
- Providing conference facilitation for all employees across the site
- Papworth ECMO Course
Additional ECMO Course dates
The follow courses will be running in 2013.
- Monday 1 to Wednesday 3 July
- Monday 23 to Wednesday 25 September
- Monday 25 to Wednesday 27 November
- Cardiology Training Day: Intervention - 1 May 2013
- ECG Programme - part 2 of 5 - Heart block / Bradycardia - 23 May 2013
- Cough - An Education Session for GPs - 6 June 2013
- From the community to the laboratory: A patient-centred approach to sleep disorders - 11 June 2013
- ECG Programme - part 3 of 5 - Tachycardia - 4 July 2013
- Cardiology Training Day: Guch and Pregnancy - 16 September 2013
- Managing Thoracic Pain - 10 October 2013
- Endobronchial and Endoscopic Ultrasound Course 2013 - 17 & 18 October 2013
- Cardiology Training Day: EP and devices - 7 November 2013
- ECG Programme - part 4 of 5 - Normal Variants - 13 November 2013
- ECG Programme - part 5 of 5 - Oddities and Artefacts - 5 December2013
- Cardiology in the GP Surgery - Case Studies - 10 December 2013
Please contact Anne Scott, Conference Facilitator, on Tel: 01480 364448.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
15 May 2013
Papworth gains national recognition for TAVI
17 April 2013
Patients Give Papworth Top Scores