Papworth Hospital has a wide range of conference facilities where meetings can be held for between 2 and 50 attendees. For detailed information on conference facilities, please contact Anne Scott, Conference Facilitator:
Upper Lecture Theatre
£200 per day
Equipment and facilities: Projection room at the back with a slide projector. OHP, flip chart, and TV and video. (PowerPoint projector facilities can be arranged).
Standard layout: Lecture style, can seat up to 20 to 30 people, Meeting style approx 15. Facility can be used for meetings or lecture style.
Lower Lecture Theatre
£300 per day
Equipment and facilities: A fast Pentium 4 computer with DVD/CD Rom drive with windows 2000 & Office 2000 installed.
A data projector is provided for projection of
- PowerPoint presentations
- One professional video player with slow frame by frame advance facility, capable of playing
- One domestic video, doubling as a tuner for terrestrial reception (TV)
- The visualiser replaces overhead projectors (OHP’s) and is basically a camera under which an A4 sheet of text is placed and projected onto the screen
- Images from the microscope
- Single and dual slide projection
Standard layout: Lecture style, can seat up to 40 to 50 people. Facility can be used for meetings or lecture style.
Theatre Seminar Room
£100 per day
Equipment and facilities: TV & video, OHP, slide projector and flip chart. (PowerPoint projector facilities can be arranged)
Standard layout: Conference table with seating for 12 people
Learning Centre Seminar Room
£180 per day
Equipment and facilities: Powerpoint projector, screen and flip chart
Standard layout: Boardroom style can seat up to 12 or lecture style can seat up to 40 people.
The hire charges for the above mentioned seminar rooms include VAT, refreshments (tea and coffee), audio visual equipment and audio visual technician (if required).
In the event of a cancellation, charges will be based upon your confirmed charges and apply as follows:
- Cancellation within four weeks of event date 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellation within two weeks of event date 75% cancellation fee
- Cancellation within seven days of event date 100% cancellation fee
15 May 2013
Papworth gains national recognition for TAVI
17 April 2013
Patients Give Papworth Top Scores