Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Papworth Hospital organises and hosts a number of cardiothoracic courses for medical professionals. As a world renowned hospital with a wealth of specialist expertise, our staff are well placed to share their knowledge and experience with clinical colleagues.
- Papworth ECMO Course
Additional ECMO Course dates
The follow courses will be running in 2013.
- Monday 1 to Wednesday 3 July
- Monday 23 to Wednesday 25 September
- Monday 25 to Wednesday 27 November
- Cardiology Training Day: Intervention - 1 May 2013
- ECG Programme - part 2 of 5 - Heart block / Bradycardia - 23 May 2013
- Cough - An Education Session for GPs - 6 June 2013
- From the community to the laboratory: A patient-centred approach to sleep disorders - 11 June 2013
- ECG Programme - part 3 of 5 - Tachycardia - 4 July 2013
- Cardiology Training Day: Guch and Pregnancy - 16 September 2013
- Managing Thoracic Pain - 10 October 2013
- Endobronchial and Endoscopic Ultrasound Course 2013 - 17 & 18 October 2013
- Cardiology Training Day: EP and devices - 7 November 2013
- ECG Programme - part 4 of 5 - Normal Variants - 13 November 2013
- ECG Programme - part 5 of 5 - Oddities and Artefacts - 5 December2013
- Cardiology in the GP Surgery - Case Studies - 10 December 2013
Please contact Anne Scott, Conference Facilitator, on Tel: 01480 364448.
Email: email@example.com to register your interest.
Lunch Time Visits
We now offer CPD lunch time lectures at GP practices and other hospitals, current topics include:
|Pain Mangement - Post Cardiothoracic Surgery||Dr Kamen Valchanov|
|Enhanced recovery programme - cardiothoracic care in the community||Dr Nicola Jones|
|Understanding cardiothoracic imaging||Dr Bobby Agrawal|
|Spinal Cord Stimulator for refractive angina||Dr Kamen Valchanov|
If you are interested in booking a CPD lunch time lecture please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to keep you up-to-date on all of our courses and events, to receive updates of news events and news from Papworth Hospital please complete our CPD updates form.
For more information about CPD events, courses and conferences please contact:
Anne Scott Conference Facilitator
01480 364448 - email@example.com
17 May 2013
Meeting of the Board of Directors
15 May 2013
Papworth gains national recognition for TAVI