Join our Foundation Trust
Interested in keeping in touch or getting involved?
We would like you to join our NHS Foundation Trust. It is an opportunity to simply keep in touch and hear about developments at Papworth Hospital or become more involved and perhaps stand for election as a governor. As a member you will be able to share your views and opinions on how we do things to help us shape the future.
As a member you can:
- Vote for your representative on the Board of Governors
- Stand for election to the Board of Governors
- Receive regular information, for example the membership newsletter (only one per household)
- Be consulted, for example on how the provision of our services could be improved
- Be invited to member events, and the Annual Members' Meeting (attendance optional)
Anyone over the age of 16 and living within one of our membership constituencies can join. Our membership constituencies are: Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk and the rest of England and Wales.
Ways to apply
- Online application: You can apply for membership using the online form.
- Email to request an application form: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to request an application form:
Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Ring to request an application form: 01480 364239
I no longer wish to be a member/change of address
If you no longer wish to be a member or your personal details have changed please write to The Communications Office at Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Papworth Everard, Cambridge, CB23 3RE or email email@example.com
If you have a comment for a governor or director please contact Corporate Affairs on 01480 364239, email: firstname.lastname@example.org